Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sweet News!

I am so excited to share the news with you that the fantastic KB Kakes is expanding their business to a new location! Not only will they still be making their amazing cakes and gourmet kake truffles, but their new storefront will have coffee and breakfast sweets too!

I just know it will be great and can't wait to begin stopping in for some goodies!

The famous gourmet kake truffles by KB Kakes, photo by Footstone Photography


How delicious do these look?!?!?! I promise they taste even better!

I'll update again with all the details, as they are revealed, about the new location and Grand Opening! Stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, you are an amazing wedding planner - the perfect person to take on the stress of planning all of the details of that special day (yet remain calm!) so the Bride and Groom can relax and focus on each other. I'll definately be recommending you to all my friends!

    ReplyDelete