Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wedding Talk is Live!

I’d like to welcome you to Wedding Talk! I’m Rachel Griffin, Owner and Lead Planner of MasterPiece Weddings, a premier wedding planning company in Gainesville, Florida.

My blog, Wedding Talk, is dedicated to discussing all things weddings! I'm going to be featuring local Gainesville events, and some incredible details that I know you’ll love!

Really though, I just LOVE weddings – all the details and uniqueness that each couple brings to their own. I love seeing and helping execute the special things that make each wedding different and an individual love story.

I can't wait to start the conversation with you!







Photos by Verve Studio, Flowers by Prange's Florist

What would you like to talk about?


1 comment:

  1. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s iPhones Text messages, whatsApp messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr James was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via Gmail (worldcyberhackers) or whatsApp : +12678773020

    ReplyDelete