Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Cute Bridesmaid Photo

The girls you pick as your bridesmaids are your closest girlfriends, most meaningful confidants, and those that you love. It's a really special thing to experience together.

Sometimes though, your typical bridesmaid photos don't do those relationships justice. That's why I thought this was so neat! It captures that glimpse of why these ladies are so special to you.

Bridesmaid Photo via Wish Upon a Wedding
With simple chalkboard signs, they all wrote where they met the bride. I am loving this! Just looking at the picture would bring back memories of a lifetime of fun.

Where did you meet your bridesmaids? Would you love a picture like this too?



1 comment:

  1. PLEASE READ!!!
    Hello Everyone, I'm Lucy, 32 Years Old. I live in Virginia,USA. I have 2 kids and I had to look after them after my husband died in a road accident. I was working as an accountant until I lost my job last year due to Covid-19, I had not paid my bills and my kids were scared of getting evicted from the house. So one morning I was online trying to find a new job that I can work and get paid hourly. Then I came across Mr. Sebastian comments on how he helped many people get their blank ATM card that changed their life for good. I decided to contact Mr Sebastian for same blank ATM card since it was difficult for me to feed my kids and pay their bills i emailed him at (sebastianhackers01@gmail.com) and they responded immediately i agreed to their terms and conditions and believe me to my greatest surprise i received my card in 2 days delivered by DHL and i went straight to the nearest atm machine i was able to withdraw $10,000 instantly with no trace of getting caught i was happy and now i have used the card to withdraw $100,000 and i keep renewing my card every time it expires.Thank you Sebastian if you need his help out there contact him now: sebastianhackers01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete