Friday, June 7, 2013

Sparkle Bridesmaid Gowns

Most girls fall head-over-heels for a little sparkle and glam, right? 

Check out these bridesmaid dresses and tell me if your heart did a little pitter-patter too!

Sparkle Bridesmaid Gowns via Junebug Weddings
I know!!! Gorgeous, right? I love how the three shades blend so well together and create such a modern romantic look. 

Sparkle Bridesmaid Gowns via Junebug Weddings
The bride described it as "shiny and new with a nod to the classic" and I couldn't agree more! The gowns were found at Nordstrom's

Sparkle Bridesmaid Gowns via Junebug Weddings
I like how the flowers and shoes tie all three dresses together. 

This wedding was full of stunning details - check out the entire post here at Junebug Weddings

Are you a sparkle girl too? How are you incorporating glitz and glam into your wedding day?



No comments:

Post a Comment