Wednesday, September 11, 2013

DIY Fall Monogram Wreath

Have I said it enough? Fall is my absolutely FAVORITE time of the year. My husband and I actually got married in the Fall because I wanted all the gloriously colored leaves in my wedding decor and bouquets.

I saw this amazing DIY Monogram Wreath Tutorial on Two Twenty-One and knew it would be great for any crafty Fall Bride out there!

DIY Fall Monogram Wreath via Two Twenty-One
For this project you'll need:

Paper-Mache Letter
Faux Fall Leaves
Styrofoam Sheet
Moss Sheet
Burlap Garland
Fishing Line
Wire
Hot Glue Gun
Scissors


Materials via Two Twenty-One
Start by gluing the leaves onto the letter, layering them on. Then cut out your Styrofoam Sheet into a frame and glue it together if necessary. You'll then be able to Hot Glue the Moss onto the frame. Next, hang your letter with the Fishing Line from the frame, making sure to center it. Wrap a burlap hanger and bow to the top and secure it with the wire and some glue. You're done!

Click here for the complete step-by-step instructions.

Isn't it lovely?!

DIY Monogram Fall Wreath via Two Twenty-One
It would be beautiful above a sweetheart table at your reception or hanging on either side of your ceremony. You could make the frame bigger and create your monogram in the center as well!

I love this DIY project! It can be done way in advance and creates a great visual impact for all your effort!

How about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment