Friday, September 27, 2013

Excitement

I know I've been missing in action this past week - SO sorry about that! But I promise we've been working really hard around here on a major update that we couldn't be more excited about!

We'll be rolling out a BRAND NEW WEBSITE in the next couple of weeks!

Yay!!! :) The more we design, the more I cannot wait to show you! I'm literally bursting over here!

In the meantime....I thought these gorgeous brides of ours can say it all for us!

Pure By Lindsey Photography
Rob Witzel Photography
Footstone Photography
Russell Martin Photography
Kristin Kozelsky Photography

Much love and thanks to all of our amazing local photographers who took such beautiful images of our lovely brides!

Stay tuned for all the awesomeness to come at MasterPiece


No comments:

Post a Comment