Monday, February 20, 2012

Good to the Last Drop

If you know me, you know that I have a thing for coffee - and not just my favorite drink from Starbucks. I collect coffee mugs too - they're hanging all over my kitchen and make me smile every morning. :)

Storeyshop Poster via Emmaline Bride

So when I came across this sign on Emmaline Bride it completely motivated me to create a coffee inspiration board! (By the way, honey - if you're reading, wouldn't it be the perfect addition to our kitchen? **hint, hint!**)

Coffee Invitations, Coffee Donut Shots, Shoes, Cake, Umbrella, Cups,
Bouquet, Bridesmaids, Rings, Boutonniere

There's something so cozy and romantic about snuggling up with someone you love and your favorite cup of coffee. These browns and pops of pale blue would make for such a warm and intimate event. I just love the idea of a coffee wedding!

Check out these great favors too!

Coffee Favor Bags via Emmaline Bride

Wouldn't these be such a cute alternative to toasting glasses? The inside says "happily ever after..."

Wedding Mugs

I'm off for my morning Cup of Joe! What do you think of using coffee as inspiration in your wedding?



1 comment:

  1. I have never seen this done before but absolutely love the idea of a coffee themed wedding! I will definitely be recommending this to a friend of mine who shares your love of coffee! I also envision coffee cake, not necessarily as the wedding cake but maybe as a groom's cake! Yum!

    ReplyDelete