Friday, February 1, 2013

Will You Be My Bridesmaid?

It's your turn to ask the question now! "Will you be my bridesmaid?" There are so many ways to ask other than the traditional face-to-face conversation. I saw these two really sweet ideas for how to ask your best friends if they will be your bridesmaid!

Photo via Pinteresting Stuff

Photo via iDoArtsyWeddings on Etsy

I just can't decide which one is my favorite! The necklace is perfect for doubling as the bridesmaids' jewelry for the wedding. She can continue to wear it long after the day is over. On the other hand, the bottle of pink champagne, is another great idea. You can enjoy the bottle together while talking wedding details and making all of those most important decisions - what shoes to wear, dress options, etc.. :)

Help me decide: Which is your favorite? Tell me in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment