Friday, November 13, 2020

Megan & Daniel's Ranch Wedding

Megan & Daniel got married this year at C Bar Ranch in Alachua, Florida. We were honored to get to help them plan and coordinate their day, from start to finish. You could not find a sweeter couple anywhere, or any two people more on the same team and supportive of each other. 

image by CWP Photography

It didn't matter what 2020 threw at us, we powered on and Megan and Daniel kept their amazing positive outlooks through it all. We ended up postponing their day due to Covid and once we were finally able to celebrate (smaller guest count and all) there were only smiles from ear to ear on everyone present. It didn't even matter that an African dust storm showed up or some wedding day sprinkles, nothing clouded over their shine.


images by CWP Photography

We got to work with an amazing team of vendors on their day as well! Celebrations Catering took care of all the rentals, dinner and dessert bar. The Plant Shoppe Florist created the stunning floral arrangements and arbor decorations. Genius Entertainment kept the dance floor full and rocking the whole evening. Sugar Refined provided their beautiful cake, and everything was set off in the gorgeous location of C Bar Ranch

I also can't say enough about the talented artists that captured their day - CWP Photography and Heart Happy Films. Having true professionals for your photography and videography are SO, SO important. Just take a look at this unbelievable wedding film! 




Megan's dad's toast gets me all teary every time I watch it. I just adore how Heart Happy Films was able to expertly capture all the emotion and fun their day held. Walking through the memories of their wedding while I watched had me grinning like crazy and wiping tears all at the same time!


image by CWP Photography

I know that Megan & Daniel's wedding will be one that I treasure and remember always. I'm so honored that they put their trust in me and our team here at MasterPiece Weddings. Congratulations again to the new Mr. & Mrs. Kersey!! 

image by CWP Photography



Vendors that helped create the magic of their day:

Coordination: MasterPiece Weddings
Photography: CWP Photography
Videography: Heart Happy Films
Rentals & Catering: Celebrations Catering

10 comments:

  1. Very nice information. keep sharing always. Its very useful for us.

    Accident Attorney Fort Lauderdale

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post, and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can always return to hear from you. Meanwhile don't forget to check this site too, it'll really help you more! joyeux anniversaire message simple<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found so many exciting matters in this particular content, I would like to request please keep posting such informative content. Check out when my dog died a part of me died 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the article, I was very excited to read it also check
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    មាន់ជល់

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's 2023 and these scammers think they can operate successfully in the comfort of wherever they are out there thinking they are untraceable. Have you ever been scammed via any means, be it an Online Romance Scam, Phishing, Lotto, Loan Scam, Investment, Buying and Selling, Bitcoin, investments scams or others? This post is for you, Contact CYBER GENIE today and let them help you trace and recover your lost funds from these scammers. With their cyber expertise intelligence techs, Recovering your lost Cryptos and funds or tracing scammers shouldn't be a problem anymore, Contact them on:
    *** CYBERGENIE (@) CYBERSERVICES (.) COM ***
    *** WhatsApp: +1-25-25-12-03-91 ***

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had all my cryptos saved in a digital wallet for years. When I upgraded to a new device, trying to log into my wallet on the new device proved abortive. I couldn't access the funds in my wallet until I reached out to these tech gurus online and explained the state of things to me. I don't need to write much about these hackers because this testimonial shows that those guys are experts in their crafts. Thank goodness these guys came to the rescue. Within hours, the problem was resolved and I’m now able to access my wallet again. They taught me how not to lose my wallet and guided me about Bitcoin Investment and mining BOTs. < Cybergenie@cyberservices.com >

    ReplyDelete