Monday, November 5, 2012

Fall Cake

It's obvious that all the malls and stores want us ready for Christmas now that Halloween is over. Fall is my favorite time of year though and I'm not ready to give up on it yet! I don't know about you, but I'm still holding out for Thanksgiving!

That's why when I came across this cake on Dream Day Cakes baker's blog,  it put me immediately in the mood for pumpkin pie, turkey and gorgeous fall weather.

Fall Cake via Dream Day Cakes
I love how whimsical the design is and all the bright fall colors. The initials in the tree are adorable!

Fall Cake via Dream Day Cakes
It's the perfect cake for a beautiful fall wedding!

What do you think? Are you ready to move on to Christmas or are you savoring the last month of Autumn too?



No comments:

Post a Comment