Monday, November 26, 2012

Gorgeous Zinnia!

When I think of Zinnia, I think of my grandmother's garden. She lined all her walkways with Zinnia every year. They were gorgeous, bright and happy flowers in rainbows of colors with butterflies flitting in and out of the blossoms.

I just love the idea of using them for your wedding bouquet! 

Zinnia Bouquet via Alexan Events
They make such a beautiful addition to a wildflower grouping, or used by themselves. You could pick them as your main flower and carry them throughout your whole event. Here they are used on an invitation:

Zinnia Invitation via Esty
They fit with so many color schemes and arrangements. I think they're perfectly lovely! 

How about you? Are there any flowers out there that just make you smile when you see them?


No comments:

Post a Comment